TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Monday, September 8, 2014

Birth Control

Well... I didn't particularly like the conventional birth control pill that I was taking. I'm stressed out a lot and it didn't seem to make it any better. It regulated by menstrual cycle that usually can go anywhere from the usual 28 days to crazy 45 days, but that happens with pretty much all birth control pills. I felt quite bloated around the times that I was on the placebo pills and the last period I had was very painful... like before I started taking them. Soooooo, I decided to switch to a different brand. I am now using this beautiful thing:


Oh my lord is it useful... It alarms you when you need to take the pill (what tine). It tells you have late you are on taking the pill and past a certain point it will tell you if you need to take 2 pills to compensate for missing a pill. There is this little icon that tells you if you need to use another form of contraception to be safe and not get pregnant. There is a dispenser thing that drops out a pill for you, omg it is great. 

Obviously this is going to cost more.. a lot more. Levlon costs about $16 for 4 months and this new one.. bloody hell it costs $30 per month. My auntie in law introduced me to it. She was so generous enough to give me her spare dispenser and 3 months worth of pills. I hope this one goes will since its so expensive. The concentrations are smaller and more controlled, so I hope no side effects pop up =)

0 comments: