TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Anxious



Girl I'm in love you
This ain't the honey moon
Pass the infatuation phase
Right in the thick of love
At times we get sick of love
It seems like we argue everyday

I know I misbehaved
And you made your mistakes
And we both still got room left to grow
And though love sometimes hurts
I still put you first
And we'll make this thing work
But I think we should take it slow.

We're just ordinary people
We don't know which way to go
Cuz we're ordinary people
Maybe we should take it slow
This time we'll take it slow


We just resolved one of those big big fights where splitting up wasn't an irrational resolution. All is good and well, but we need to work a bit harder towards each other's quirks and weaknesses. This song really hit home for me. John legend (as always <3 fjhgdksjfgh)! The lyrics really made got me thinking. We both are just ordinary people. We have our ups, we have our downs. We have fears that the other just can't come to understand or a sense of assurance that can seem irrational. We both make mistakes and we both hurt each other more than anyone else in our lives can. At the end of the day, after all the anger, the bitterness and tears subside, we love each other. "we both still got room left to grow", I'll still put you first, and we'll make it work. You're my leo after all. No one can satisfy you more than kitty right? ^^

The day after the fight was over, Denne is going away with his family for 3 or so days. Honestly, it made me feel so anxious. I know I shouldn't be but my past experiences really don't work in my favour do they. After actually thinking about it, its going to be the longest time we are away from each other lol. Coughitsonly3dayscough*
I hope you enjoyed the new fishing gear. You better not waste my money and not get any fish (lol jks). With a hook that big I wouldn't be surprised if you got a freaken shark .-. Don't get dragged in now.

I love you dearly

0 comments: