TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Butterflies

We just got through a really rough period in our relationship. Things clashed and things dented. There were times where we just wanted to rip each other's face off. Now that we are picking the pieces up again, now that we're learning to support each other and care for each other's vulnerabilities, I guess its safe for me to say that I really do love the faggot from the bottom of my heart. Not the "oh baby I love you," shit that you say a day into the relationship, but the, "I love you, even though sometimes I want to murder you, I love you and I want to work this out."

After getting back, it seems as though we rarely ever take each other for granted anymore. Its actually a lot easier than you think it is. Taking someone for granted isn't hard. In fact, its a shit tone harder to realise you're actually doing than it is to do it. It's as though I'm experiencing all those feelings all over again. The butterflies with the simplest of touches, and the excitement of just the anticipation of chilling with him.... not to mention the sfjghljvnajghwruign fangirl moment when he is topless .-.

  (If you're reading this... bitch I know what smile you have on atm , mother fucker you cant fool me lol)

It's just those simple moments when we're in bed with his arms wrapped around me, as caresses my hair and kisses my head. I get the butteries. It's just hard to think anything else but, "This (feeling)  is why I love him"



Lol honest, 1.50am and I don't even know if I'm making any sense, Just needed to get it out .-.

0 comments: