TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Self Respect

I guess mum was right. I should start loving myself more. I should respect myself more and have a stronger backbone. I shouldn't be so easy with things and I should ever give someone too much of me because then I'd expect them to treat me the same and show a degree of appreciation. I am pretty stupid aren't I. I really should start making more plans for myself rather than trying to reserve my time for someone else and I should stop putting my needs after someone else's. I need to stop making this person the utmost biggest priority in my life, since I've been shown, many times over, that it is not something that they will always do like I do. Putting my exams after that person ... I really am stupid.



These holidays are definitely going to be period of self discovery (yay)

I'm especially looking forward to spending more time with mumzies and porky. They are increasing become more and more involved in my life and in ways that I couldn't even imagine. Oh, I forgot the mention that I've gotten a bit closer to Peter again. It's really nice =). Probably might go clubbing with him sometime this holiday.

Current plans for post-examination activities\

  • Meet up with Sam on the first day release of pokemon generation 3 remakes
  • Go play pool with Peter (H) from university
  • Go pool and play table soccer thingo with Porky, Peter (L) and Uncle Wee
  • Go beats club with the fabulous Michael
  • Also want to go chill with Auntie Thi, Tracey and the Exchange student 
  • Exercise and diet to get my 41kg body back for summer
  • Work and take over for Daddy so he can have more rest days. The dude has been working real hard for a while now. He deserves to go chill more =). I want to work at least 3 days on the holidays
  • Spend more family time!
  • Volunteer for shelters and animal clinics
  • CHRISTMAS PREPARATIONS! Its is going to be an amazing christmas =) I'm going to post more of the christmas plans when I have time. I'm really excited. 

0 comments: