TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

The Butterflies Return!

I started to read a bit of manga again, just here and there, but my lord the butterflies. Iunno, I've always had a thing for manga guys.. bloody oath I sound like a creepy. Romance manga really tickle my fancy. The tears flow and the butterflies flutter. My heart can't take this x-x I guess the reason I loved (and love) reading romance manga is to experience the butterflies again. Its quite an addicting feeling to be honest, and its not like we can feel it often in daily life, so yay, MANGA! Maybe I'm a bit too good at putting myself into the story, hence every scene feels as though I'm being swept off my feet. Haven't gotten to feel it in real life for over a year or so. Completely forgot what it felt like. This post just got really weird ...

Zero... why must you be so hot x-x


Nowaki... aaahhhhh... aahhhhhhhfag ldfjghsf


Leo being tame... ghhksjhlfgjfhg how is it possible for something to be so cute...

Kurosaki ... HOOOOWWWWW!!!!! DFHDLKASGLKHGHIERY *squeals like a little girl*

I noticed that all the character that i have a crush on has really bloody long hair... I hate that irl though... it looks like a retarded greasy mob of a hairstyle in real life.... why... why only in mangas!!!!

0 comments: