TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

18 Days Left

"Some people want it all
But I don't want nothing at all
If it ain't you baby
If I ain't got you baby
Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything
But everything means nothing
If I ain't got you baby"
Honey, there is only 18 days until we set off onto our vacation. Iunno about you, but it's one of my dream vacations. I'm so ecstatic to be able to show you the country that I fell in love with. It's even better that we are going during the Tet season. Why you ask? 


Well, simply, because its beautiful. You know I LOVE flowers. During the new year season, the streets are filled with flowers. I know you love sakuras. Well the Vietnamese Mai tree is pretty similar. It only blooms only within the season. The flowers are so beautiful, whether they are still on the tree or falling off it. The buildings are lit up with lights and decorations. Dazzling fucking gleam AHEMPOKEMONREFERENCEAHEM. 

The photo above is of one of the largest shopping centers located near the heart of saigon. The bottom one is of decorations that suit the year. Since 2013 was the year of the snake, there were snake statues.




Welp, we be working hard! Lets have an amazing trip together =) 

Also, happy 7 months =)
Bitch I expect a fucking present. It better be priceless too you poor mother fucker. LOL
I want heaps of kisses plus a long hug ^///^
I love you.

Its funny that Denne and I always call each other shit and fucking harass the shit out of each other (in a playful way. just in case there are any misunderstandings lol). Love the cuddling and giggling afterwards. Its like one of those romantic anime scenes.

0 comments: