TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Even Miracles Never Last

I can honestly say that I already knew that after a certain point in time, things change. Dispite that, I hate how much it hurts. Seems as though I'm gonna have to go through what happened in my past all over again (YAY) 

Made Denne Sashimi yesterday since we was 
craving it from when we went to eat at Fusion

Anywho, shitting and tiring day. There was nothing at home to eat, so I starved for the day (yay). There was cereal. However that fucked up because I found out the milk was off. Found out the worst way possible lol... I put the cereal in my mouth and it was .... sour.. and arugh.... It wasn't pleasant at all. So I proceeded to continue the day on my stomach, drinking lots of water. and planning things out. I wrote a few recipes in my blue diary/book thing in case Denne wanted to eat something today. Cleaned up around the house. Spam Spray the fuck out of holes in the wall that the ants dug out. Then went into my room and chilled in front of the fan since I was getting dizzy and light headed from not eating. Mummy got home and asked me to wash some cherries for her. I did so and sat laid dead next to her and my little brother as mum reads stories on her Ipad. 

Denne got home and I run out to his car. Denne took a while to decide what to eat. He suggested pho at Inala. Considering the fact that we are going Vietnam in 10 days and also that my family owns a restaurant, I wasn't very into the idea of having Viet food. So we went to Woolies and Denne decided he wanted spaghetti. I remember I had a recipe in my book that I developed for lasagna. I decided to ulter the bolognese sauce for dinner. 

After cooking, finally ate a little before 8pm. Its amazing I even lasted.  Dennes mum kept going in and out of the kitchen saying things like, "you're always cooking while that lazy monkey is enjoying himself playing games in his room. Someone's fortunate (in a tone where its like - Someones *fucking* fortunate)." Welp

Found out that you can see your offers for uni. But I can't get in and I'm stressed out as shit. Anxiety is a bitch and never helps the situation sigh. Somethings I hate how I'm built.


0 comments: