TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Unless You're My Thong

"I miss you, where are you hiding
I miss you, your soul's not lighting up now
I miss you and the hope once shining through you."

This photo/quote made me shit my pants laughing. I honestly is just so hilarious I couldn't stop. Denne probably was like, ".... fucking r-tard" whilst I was hysterically laughing. 


Talking about thongs, damn... ITS BEEN HOT! All-day-errhh-day I've been sitting in my room with the fan on, either with my pantie on, or be completely naked... Its too damn hot. I try to use as little AC as possible, but when I give up and turn it on... its bloddy amazing.. HEAAAAVEENN!!! Honestly, sometimes it feels as though the AC in the shopping center in inala is not even no. I sweat like a pig while working. Though I do think that sometimes,  the second I walk though the door, I can feel the difference. THEN I appreciate it LOL. 

Its only 1:45am right now, but I feel so tired and fucked up, sigh. The lack of sleep is slowly getting to me. So this blog might be a taaaaaad might everywhere. I've been meaning to blog, but honestly things have been kinda busy. I wouldn't say its THAT busy at all. It's just that I've been spending HEAPS of time with Denne. It's honestly so nice just cuddling with Denne or sitting next to him whilst we both play our own games. 

Yesterday, Denne was playing Harthstone as I was playing Mabinogi. I finished a dungeon and Denne only just started a game. Since the beginning is pretty slow, I hopped onto his chair. He was sitting on his chair like normal, I kneeled on the side of his leg facing towards him with my arms wrapped around his neck, resting on the head of his chair. The feeling I got from that was amazing. We gazed into each others' eyes for brief moment as we slowly gravitated towards a kiss. In that moment, it felt as though everything in our relationship was truly perfect. I was so happy that I felt like crying LOL. Really wondered how Denne was feeling then.

While on the topic of games, I just got back into Mabinogi... and I understand again why I was so addicted to it lol. I already got a 25k NX card... on the first day of playing again. 

I also gotta talk about fishing =3. Denne gave me a rod and reel worth $140 for secret santa. Its amazing how light the damn rod is, not to mention bendy as shit. After work on Wednesday, Denne and I took a trip to Kmart to quickly grab some fishing supplies. WE FINALLY HAVE SOME TACKLE. Although it's not the best, we can settle with that for now since we are leaving for Vietnam soon anyways. Denne picked out 2 different sized sinkers and a 100 pack of 3/0 Bait holder hooks [if my memory serves me right]. Me, being the tiny mother fucker I am, I got a 25 pack of size 2 bait holders, and tiny sinkers. Same shit as Denne's, but just tiny tiny tiny versions =D. We also got a tackle box, a white tub thing and a hook to pull up the fish (for convenience). All came to a total of $50+. We were about to go on a fishing date again, however I decided to invite Denne's younger brother (John). Caught my first fish with my new rod. It was ANOTHER GOD DAMN CAT FISH. WWWHHHHHHYYYYY. It seems as though it is season for baby fishes. The last two times Denne and I went fishing, we kept getting heaps of tiny nibbles, whereas in winter, we got pree good catchs. Ohh well, it was fun anyways. I also got the liberty of saying, 

"SMALL IS POWERFUL"

My tiny hooks are fucking beastly. John and I both caught catfishes with it LOL. I just had to rub it in Denne's face since he teased me for getting tiny hooks.

Welp, 20 days left until Denne and I go on vacation to Vietnam. I'm so excited!

0 comments: