TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Thursday, July 24, 2014

I'm A Fucking Moron


I'm a fucking moron when it comes to dating...I feel as though I do things that no one else is willing to do. My SO becomes the number one priority. Whenever jealousy arises, I do everything I possibly can to change it.

Why are you feeling this way?

What makes you feel uncomfortable?

How can I help this?

What can I do to make you feel more secure?

How can I show you that I love you more than anything? 

I'll do anything to make you happy.




That is all I think about. I hate the feeling of being the the grasps of the green eyed monster. I know how it feels to be hurt by my SO because they don't care about how uncomfortable I feel about something. I instinctively comfort them like a bloody idiot.

Why is it ok for others to completely ignore my insecurities or my discomfort, but it is douchey of me to do so? Why is it ok for my partners to ignore how horrible I am feeling about 1 specific person  who has really hurt me when it isn't ok for me to talk normally to acquaintance. Seriously, what the fuck do you want me to do? Its either I ignore how you feel like how you do to me, or I try my best to make it better for you. Am I not meant to give a shit? Or do I compromise?

Acquaintance > SO
Maybe thats the new thing.

I'm probably not made for youth relationships. Nor am I made for human interactions ...
or this world in general.

I'm not worth anyone's time anyways




"I'm slowly drifting away
Wave after wave, wave after wave
I'm slowly drifting (drifting away)
And it feels like I'm drowning
Pulling against the stream"


I honestly prefer the acoustic/original version played at 1.25x original speed.

1 comment:

  1. :'( I know them feels ... I know exactly how that feels like </3

    ReplyDelete