TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Resolution?

I don't know if this is a resolution, or something that is designed to get back at him and show him how it feels to be put into my situation, but...

From here, I will longer change things, or try and change things as they are addressed. I will do as I please so that I won't expect him to act accordingly towards my discomforts and insecurities. Everything that I've done until how, I will not maintain the way I talk to my friends and talk like I always do. Because I am not trying so hard to talk normally(in a way that he says is "flirtatious") to my friends, I won't expect him to do anything towards my discomforts. If he addresses something that makes him feel negatively, I won't address it unless it is worth my time, or if it seems understandable from my point of view. 

This is how things have been for me lately, maybe its time that I treat him the same way? Or am I being too childish? Is enduring it the "mature" way of handling this? I feel as though I'm becoming more and more empty inside. Guess I'm going to have to say hello to a good old friend again hey.







0 comments: