TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Why I Fell in Love With You

I fell in love with you because you spent so much time with me. It wasn't just time spent being within each other's vicinity. We spent so much quality time together, just you and me. I didn't call in love with you because of the money you spend on me. I didn't fall in love with you because of the food you get me or the endless numbers of car rides you have give me. It's not even because of this heart shaped ruby pendent, encircled in white gold and diamonds that is hanging around my neck or the pandora bracelet around my wrist. If you don't remember, I fell in love with you when you yourself felt as though you were and had absolutely nothing. Don't you remember? 

You asked me,
  "Why me? I'm a bum, I don't have a job, I don't do to school, I don't have anything, Why did you choose me?" 

Why did I fall in love with you? 
I fell in love with you because you gave me your time.
I fell in love with you because you were different
I fell in love with you because even though 'you had nothing', you still had plenty to give. Whether it was a ten minute cruise, a date at mount cootha or a late night run to the park.
I fell in love with you because you made me feel as though I was the most important person in your life. 

As corny as it is, I love you so much, words can't even begin to explain. I hope you can understand where you need to focus your energy as we go begin to learn to love each other's flaws.


0 comments: