TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Weight Gain - Its all about that bass, bout that bass!


Honestly, weight gain isn't too bad... I like it that my boobs have grown! I can't cup my boobs no matter how much i squeeze the living shit out them. No matter what angle, no matter what approach, no possible way. I cant cover my boob with both hands no matter how hard I squeese it either =D That's bloody awesome! My butt has also grown. The jiggle game is real bro. Denne has developed this thing for tapping my butt... over... and over... and over... and over again. Whenever he is in the mood, he taps my ass to the beat of a song and screams the lyrics. 

When I finish university (in around a month), the toning and making money is top fucking priority. Sexy summer body, here I come. I want a nice pair of thighs and a tight, jiggley gluteus maximus!


Look Denne! Your favourite gstring colour!

0 comments: