TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Looking into the past

As I lay in my bed, having problem sleeping (yet again), whilst having shitty premenstrual syndrome symptoms, I decided to look back on the blogs that we both wrote when we first met each other. Side note: I haven't had a period in a while since I can decide when to take a break from my birth control pills. Obviously I would choose to have a longer period of no bleeding from my lady bits. But with that, I'm not used to the symptoms anymore. The symptoms are definitely not as bad as they usually are when I was off the pill, however, definitely not used to it yet. Switching pills have made me feel kinda groggy (yay).

Anywho, reading through the blogs really gave me the tingles. You know that feel you get when you're all giddy, butterfly in tummy tingly and just asjdghakldfjghladjkfgh.... yeah that feeling. These are probably the things that really killed me. 

"Kitties are hard to figure out,
Are you doing well?"

"Meow. I'm lost, help me?"

"Pretty Keen" 
(For dates)

"Zero is gone for good only Leo is left :3
Let me show you that Kitty"

"Guys be looking at her left n right, don't touch unless you want to feel my fangs"

"Been crashing gfs house after work from time to time, feels different in a sense because she'd be like how was your day and i be like how was hers and what not."

"Light as a feather"

"I'm a machine"

"Work so crappy lately, lifting sheets of metal day after day pushing for the weekend so i can see my kittyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ARUGH"

"Love is one hell of a drug, shit is super addicting but its funny cause I remember one day I was told to not give a fuck about it, then nek week, I find a chick I click so well with, the odds huh"

"Post 158"

"I feel so loved ns hit its awesome. Got a hand made teddy from my girlfriend :) When I first saw it, I thought it was bought from a shop. Like shit... this is one hell of a present haha, really really happy :) :)"

"You are mind and I am yours.
Don't forget that"

"A super cute girlfriend who is super awesome/amazing"

"Breaking down the walls and taking the mask off"

"Her sleeping in my arms so quickly just makes me go nuts. 
I always thought they were uncomfortable as fuck but when she says 'its the perfect groove for me' I just go wow...."

"Feels amazing when she's by my side, I throw all my worries out the window every single time I see that smile and face. Hell, even if I were to describe how much I loved her or how much she meant to me, I couldn't. I've tried over and over again to think of something but all that comes out is I really x10000 love you and you don't even know how much you mean to me"
Hoenstly... all of Post 163 .-.

"All I had to get me through the day was looking forward to seeing my girlfriend at night"

"did you know I was a magician?"

"Mine mine mine mine"

"Other times you would think that you aren't catering to me properly and what not but honestly, you don't need to at all. The things you do for me right now just makes em the happiest guy in the whole entire world. Just seeing you and hugging you makes me feel all fuzzy and warm."

"Honestly, spending time with her is the best, the more we bond the more we want to stay by each others side, shit is cray.|

Post: Line up
Especially: "From then on out, I felt a small spark"

Post: Believe in the heart of the cards
Especially: "I knew what I wanted and that was her"
"I have been writing about her a lot these days but honestly that's what I care about the most and I'm positive that isn't going to change anytime soon"

Thats not all, but it is getting later, so I'll end the post here. I treasure you more than anything, and I think I've shown you that I would go through thick and thin for you. I hope you understand that I love you dearly and that I love you with all my heart, Lets work together towards and happier, brighter and more fun filled future together ^~^

(this post has gotten me so damn emotional)


0 comments: