TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Friday, October 10, 2014

18th Birthday



I have to say, that was one birthday that was spent in a bloody awesome way. I spent the morning playing Sims 4 that Denne got for me. After he finished his university things at around 12/1pm, he dropped by my placed and we played simple two-played games on my little brother's tablet. It was one of the best quality time session we have had in a long time. I laughed so hard that my stomach was about to develop bang spanking sexy abs. I was incredibly happy, super super happy. Afterwards, I went back to my Sims game while Denne had a nap. Simba wakes him up way too freaken early in the morning lol.

I created a character for myself and Denne. We ended up getting pregnant... and our first kids were a pair of twin girls... TWINS. The next one was also a girl, but then we got old LOL. Its creepy how much Denne's character mimics him in real life, Denne found it hilarious obviously. 

Around noon, mum got home with little Quangy. Mum and I both started to wash the dishes together and as Grandma and Grandpa come over. They Lixi me $100... that was crazy. It wasn't the money that made my day, it was the fact that my grandparents seemed to have approved of Denne. They were talking about us study so that we can have an easy future together, and that they would help with the money when it comes to our wedding. My heart skipped a beat thinking about it lol. After talk with grandparents, we (mummy, Quany, Denne and I) went shopping at Indooroopilly for a present. 


Mummy got me a Polaroid camera set.


I thought this case was pretty awesome! The flap is detachable! You can just detach the front flap and take photos without having to take the camera out. 


Black and leather and sexy =)

Denne got to drive mum's car. He thought it was a really nice and smooth ride. Glad he enjoyed it. After dropping home, we switched to Denne's car, and he drove me over to Peter's house. Peter and I went to Sunnybank to have ramen. I got to enjoy a nice slow, freeeeee ramen  and it was the BEST. Soup was so rich I was melting. We talked a crap tone and I thought it was really nice. We haven't talked in person like that for a long long time, and it made me even more happy. 

ALSO! Porky and Aunty Thi also gave me $100 ... I feel so spoiled... I gotta visit them soon to say thank you.  

Spend much needed quality time with BF - check
Spend time with BF, Mum and little brother - check
Grandparents talking about future wedding - check
Reconnect with Cousin I haven;t really talked to properly in years - check 
Grandparents, Uncle and Aunty spoiling me - check 
Awesome new present - check 
Had a lot of fun during the day and with the present - Check check and check =)

An amazing day.

I know it wasn't the typical 18th birthday party, where you drinking  until you don't even understand your own bowel movements and then go clubbing afterwards. however, I couldn't have asked for anything better than this =)

0 comments: