TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Saturday, December 3, 2016

"It's All in Your Head"

"Its going to cost 345 for the driving test. Last time I drove, I was nervous because I knew the test was going to be on the next time I see my instructor and made a lot of mistakes. It's either I take the test on thursday, or mid January, what do you think?"

"Its all in your head! Its only in your mentality. If it was me, I would have taken the bloody test ages ago. Who would take THAT long to do it (take/past the test). What are you even worrying about?"

Its all in my head... yeah, its called a mental illness. Its like saying to someone with a depressive disorder, "its all in your head, there's nothing to be sad about. if it was me, i wouldnt be depressed about anything." Or someone with schizophrenia, "the voices are all in your head, why is it even bothering you, its not real." 

Asian parents can be cruel. I can't help but feel lost and alone at this point.

0 comments: