TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Monday, June 9, 2014

Feeling Pathetic

Lately I've been re-reading his old blog posts for comfort. Its like drowning myself in a book, escaping relativity to pretend that everything is what it used to be. To escape back to the times where there were no problems. To escape to the time where I was showered with affection. Lol I'm so shit (Y) 

Anywho, a few rnd songs that I found recently. The memories ;_;

Better man - Stevie Hoang


Writer's block - Nasri 

Clock Stops - August Rigo

After the rain - August Rigo

Broken love - August Rigo 

Jesus, August had so many depressing songs .-.

Before Dawn- August Rigo

Wait for you - Elliott Yamin

IF A NERD AND A CUP CAKE HAD A BABY, IT WOULD BE JUST LIKE MY BABY (lol)
The weirdest song I've ever heard. Gotta admit, its enjoyable.

0 comments: