TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Monday, June 30, 2014

Sulky



Honestly, my heart melted today when Denne was having a random sulk moment. He crawled onto bed from his computer, rested his head on my lap, curled up and snuggled. After a while he said that he wanted me to stay. Being the retard I am, I thought he meant "stay together", so I replied, "Of course, I'm gonna stay you tard," and kissed him. 

"I mean, stay the night with me. I really want us to live together"

My heart bloody skipped a beat .-. It felt as though it was gonna drop out of my chest and plop onto his face (lol that went a bit far didn't it). I honestly felt so happy then. I always thought I was the only one that really wanted things like that (probably because I'm too scared to get ahead of myself, thinking that he wants it too). Moments like this makes me really want to try even harder for him. To work through my problems and the differences that we have as a couple. 


0 comments: