TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Just a Usual Update

A lot of things have happened since I stopped blogging on a day to day basis. I guess I should just list them here.

  • I have things planned out in regards to how I'm going to be doing for 2015. I won't be going to university since I want to become a veterinary vet. Although you only need a TAFE diploma for that career, I don't want to only achieve a diploma. I want to get at least a bachelors degree at university along with some business degrees to help me move up the ranks. So far, I have only found one university that offers a degree for that. UQ only offers the course at Gatton and it is going to be a dual degree.  The sign up time was closed at the end of September last year, and it is a semester 1 only sign up. So I have to wait another year. So during 2015, I will work and help out at the family restaurant. I'm hoping to find a job at a pet store since so that I can get to know the products better. It will also allow me to save up money for my Vietnam trip, early next year. I should have a minimum of 5.5k by the end of the year. Since I'm putting in $100 a week and my new account has a pretty high interest rate.
  • For Christmas, Denne got me a Corsair Gaming K65 keyboard. It's a mini LED, red switch mechanical keyboard and my lord is the sound of the keys tapping heaven to my ears of what.
  • I got my computer fixed. I got it serviced for $80. When I went to pick it up, I also grabbed a razer kraken 7.1 surround sound headset. My ear JUST fits into the headset. I can't imagine anyone who isn't a tiny person wearing this comfortably.
  • I started playing Mabinogi again. Its a lot easier to play when you aren't continually lagging and rubber banding (Y). Everything is a lot faster. I'm also becoming quite fond of Neverwinter. Might try out some more games. And might install the old school games that I grew up with. Excited as hell (Y) 
  • Working 4 days a week on average since a lot of our long term workers decided to concentrate more on studies. We are currently short on people and I fill in as much as possible. It might get worse if we can't find a number of people with some experience by the next month. One of our best workers is starting university this year, so she cant work the majorityu of the week like she did last year. This might get a bit chaotic 
  • Got a good number of new clothing
  • Spending more time at home
  • I developed a goals system for every month and for a year as a whole. For the year one, it's just a list of things I want to do during the year. Kinda like a bucket list. For the month, it involves money saving goals, things I want to get so that I don't forget, and things I want or places I want to go during the month. This makes sure that I am productive since I don't want to spend my year off from studying as a year to be a lazy piece of shit sitting at home all day (lol). Like Hank Green says, "don't do nothing. Never do nothing. Well... its ok to do nothing here and there, but don't always do nothing." Hahas, his way of saying things with over average emotions with a bit of awkwardness mixed in it is quite lovable.
  • I got a new bikini, VERY excited to use it. 
  • I am now a C cup (yay to not having itty bitty titties anymore... even though its still on the small side). I went from an 8A/B to a snug 10C within about... 2 years? Maybe less?
  • Eating healthier! No really exercising since work takes the living shit out of me, but I'm actively trying to eat healthier. More salads, no more soft drinks unless it's a special occasion and a FUCK TONE of water. Like.. so much water that my pee is white. The water makes my stomach look pretty big compared to normal, but if that is going to help me become healthier and lose weight, then fuck it, I'm just going to deal with it for now.
  • I only just realised recently how different Denne and I are raised. It makes it kinda hard when our morals conflict and when our ideas and ideals conflict. But we are still on the path to understanding each other more =) We don't spend day in day out with each other anymore, it seems as though we both treasure the time we do spend together a lot more since it does seem to make us uncomfortable to not be able to touch each other everyday
That should be it for now. Yay.

0 comments: