TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Tears of Happiness

On monday, we were in his bed watching some Sword Art Online. We happened to be watching episode 10 if I'm not mistaken, when he turns around and faced me. As he looked into my eyes, he said, 

"Lets get married someday." 

I couldn't help but be so incredibly happy when he said that. I cracked the biggest smile and (like those cliche anime scenes) tears started collecting in my tear ducts. I didn't think he'd ever say something like that. To think that he thought that far when it comes to our relationship hahas.

"So stay with me until that day ok?
If anything happens between us, promise to stay and work things out"

"Hai, as long as you're faithful, 
I would always be willing to make ends meet"

Well, from there I started to cry. Its been a while since I happy cried, but he truly makes me happy.
I love him dearly.



0 comments: