TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Pimpin' Mah Shiet


Pretty much everyone knows that my laptop keyboard is fucked lol, since there are vv everywhere instead of w and what not. I honestly can not be fucked to move my stupid massive keyboard around all the time since I'm pretty much alternating between my bed and my desk every single day. Nah man, fuck that shit, ain't nobody got time for that shit. Honesty the only thing bad about this program is that its not 100% responsive lol. So I am getting used to touch typing on a touch screen device. Would love it if I had an ipad or something instead. Ipod is slowly malfunctioning. Can blame the poor thing though. Was a present from the ex so long ago.

Oh well this baby should be fine for now lol. This shit is pretty trippy though!

Also, ITS FRIDAY TOMORROW!!! Its been soo soooo soooooo long since I had a legitimate netball game or sports in general. Last two weeks of term two no netball because of  QCS people and their useless talks, and first two weeks of term three no play because the courts wasn't done yet. ITS DRIVING ME NUTS!!! FINISH THE FUCKING COURTS ALREADY I WANT TO PLAY SOME SPORTS!!! khwksjukj,yskhaj. Going all out tomorrow! All out it is!

Talking about sports and exercise, tomorrow I must tell the story of weak as mother fuckers doing the shittiest sit ups and push ups on earth... Little bitches stop being so cocky when your ass can't even do w legitimate sit up. zzzzz

Night night, miss Denne

0 comments: