TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Denne and Make Up

I use make up every time I step foot outside. Well, a tiny bit less lately, but still pretty much everyday. My usual routine is just eyeliner and... does lip balm count? The winter is messing up my lips real bad. Anywho, I decided to ask Denne some make up questions to see how much my boyfriend knows about make up.

What do you use foundation for?
Denne: "Your face... "
Me: "Yeah, but what specifically"
Denne: "to put other make up on top of your face"

What is a primer?: 
Denne: "You put that on top of the foundation ... uh, to enhance... to make your skin lighter"

What do you use a toner for?: 
Denne: "Make it more brown!"

Where is your crease?:
Denne: "uhhhhh *laughs* WHAT? ..... uhhhh my forehead" 

What is a beauty blender used for? 
Denne: "uhhh i guess to smooth out theee... the fucking blusher of whatever"

What is a bronzer?
Denne: "makes your skin browner"

Me: "Kinda, yess and kinda no, Its for contouring your face, or just can just use it to make your face look more tanned"

What do you used to make your eyelashes curly?
Denne: "eye lash curler?"


Do you know the difference between a lip gloss and lip balm?:
Denne: "uuhh, I guess one is for your dry lips and one for your shiny lips"

I had the biggest laugh tonight, it was hilarious.

0 comments: