TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Thursday, August 7, 2014

ALL DEM FEEELS!

Omg All them feels... Its like a bloody movie. THESE TEARS


I watched the first 10 seconds and I immediately thought, "This video is going to make me cry isnt it..." Yep, it happened, fml. Benji is such a sweetheart, I'm dying. She must have been so, so so so so so so happy. and so blown away. He was so excited about how happy she was that he couldn't sleep after the night happened. How lovable is that. I honestly thought that was so thoughtful of him to do that considering they had just had twins. 1 new born is hard to look after, 2 isn't any better. Its nice to see that he didn't stop putting in effort like most guys would. No wonder they have such a solid relationship.

"I just have one question, how many times did you cry?"

"I think with every note that I read at the venue"

"Really?!"

"Yeah, that's always Benji's goal, to make me cry. I think he thinks that if I don't cry, it's not good enough"

God Damn he sets his standards high O_O Bloody hell. Benji also said something in their vlog they posted a day after the night. It really gave me a lot of food for though.

"A lot of people were commenting, 'you're the best guy, you're the best bf, you're so romantic,' yadi-yadi-yada. It's what I do everyday, that's what's important to me. The once in a while romantic things are great, and obviously Judy is happy. But what I do everyday is gonna ring forever, because that is what will keep her.

He has a really big point. Its about the little extra effort you put in everyday that really matters. Yeah those one off, resource consuming, massive things are amazing, but what is most important is how you treat your significant other everyday. If you think that you're in a more comfortable stage of the relationship and you stop putting effort just because your SO is "yours" , then you may need to re-think your game plan.


0 comments: