TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Friday, August 8, 2014

Genetic Pedigrees and Sulkiness

Denne came over around 10 am today because I wanted help with genetics. He first page he opened up to had to do with pedigrees so I taught him how to distinguish between the different types. It was a challenge, but it was fun. It seemed as though he was enjoying it though. He seemed quite happy-go-lucky and cheery, constantly laughing while he was trying to grasp the concepts. He finished just in time for him to go to university. He left and about 2-3 hours later he came home. Denne came into my room right behind me. I lay on the bed, leaning against my bed frame, He went into full sulk mode whilst putting his head on my lap and wrapping his arms around my legs. As he hugged my legs like a body pillow, he sulked about being hungry. He refused to leave the bed and come to the kitchen so that he can choose what he wanted to eat. 

After 5 minutes of whining (in the most adorable way possible), I finally gave in and proceeded to go to the kitchen to fetch him some chips. He then refused to eat unless I fed him .-.

Again, I eventually gave up to his bloody adorable sulkiness... I sat back down, he lay on my lap and wrapped his arms around my legs again as he started to play his phone games. I tired so hard not to die...

Honestly, I'm feel quite blessed to be able to see this side of him. I'm happy that I'm one of the only one that can actually see him he sulky and childish. The look on his face really kills me. Being able to make him have such a carefree and happy expression means the world to me. 

I hope I can learn to take care of  you better, be able to entertain you in every single way you like (if you know what I mean ;) ), and be able to make you happier. I hope that I can shower you with all the love you have ever wanted or needed... any maybe even more. I hope that I can show you that you are the absolute world to me. 

Our little family.

0 comments: