TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Anit-social

It feels as though I've slowly become more and more anti-social, as though I'm retreating back into my shell. I don't really want to associate with people anymore. I'm not sure whether or not its me not wanting to, or me being afraid to. I'm been hurt a lot lately and quite frankly, I'm getting tired of it. Maybe I'm being narcissistic or selfish, I don't know, but who likes being hurt? Its just I'm sick of people being assholes.

I hate it when people use religion, ignorance to be dickheads. 

"My religion says that if you're not straight, you're a piece of shit and you're going to hell."
Yay thanx

"I don't know anything about you, but I don't like you. Why? I don't know"
Cough*gofuckyourself*cough

"You won't share your grades with me, you're probably stupid"
I don't like sharing my final grades with people because I don't like the, "I'm better than you" vibe. Whether its coming from me or them. I just don't think its a very nice thing to do.

"You're wearing 'fancier' clothes than me, you're trying to compete with me"
I usually wear what is on top of the pile or whatever I have on hand. I don't bother to "look extra pretty". I just wear what I feel comfortable in.

"You dyed you're hair, you're a rebel gang child and you're trying to get attention"
I dyed my hair as a way to express myself. I don't want attention from it nor do I care for it. I just feel comfortable with my hair like that. 

"You're always wearing a pair of beats, you're trying to be cool and look rich"
It's just a pair of bloody headphones... I wear it because I love to listen to music. 

"You're trying to get attention from guys because you're always wearing makeup. Always trying so hard"
I wear make-up because I feel comfortable in make up. I have sleeping problems so I always look like the walking dead. All I fucking use is eyeliner to brighten up my complexion ffs. 


Honestly sick of society. 

0 comments: