TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

To Go Or Not To Go, That Is The Question


I've been feeling really unmotivated lately. Its kinda shitty waking up in the morning. Well, its hard to even wake up tbh. The alarm on my laptop doesn't wake me up anymore. So I end up waking up late. By the time I get up, I missed a lecture or two. Considering that during weeks 1 and 2, I only have 4 days of university with a maximum of 3 lectures a day,  I'm left wondering;

"Should I get up and start getting ready?" 

An internal battle starts in my head,

"Ah.. but I gotta do my make up ..."

"Nah its ok, I can do it in 15 mins and leave"

"But I can only make it to one lecture... it takes 1h30mins to get there and back..  I'd be on the bus more than I'd be on campus..."

"Fuck it! I'm going! IM GONNA BE A GOOD GIRL"

"..."


"But the I need to put clothes on... "

"Well..."

And I stayed at home.

Yeah.. that happened


0 comments: