TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Awkward Laundry Time

Well, I decided to help out around the house and do some laundry today... It ended up being 3 completely full loads. My washing machine can take a lot of clothes. Bloody hell that took a long time. Anywho, mum decided to help me hang one of the batches. It so happens that it was the batch that was mainly filled my my clothes. I found it so awkward hanging up my g-strings in front of mum. I've started to wear g-string a little over a year ago. It just find them to be so crazy comfortable. No stretchiness, no wedgies, not underwear lines, no butt creasing to the point where each butt cheeks looks like a w, no ugly crease lines from the elastics, plus, it looks sexy =3 I can bloody go on and on and on you don't even know. 

Mum knows that I wear g-strings, but I dont know why, it just felt so awkward when I was just hanging my panties next to hers. It was a weird weird weird few minutes. 

0 comments: