TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Ulcers ...

I've had an ulcer on the gum under my tooth for about 4 days. I just had a look at it today because it started to hurt more. I found out that the two teeth next to the original ulcer tooth each had its own little buddy. So I went to have a look at reasons why your body gives birth to those bloody horrible things. This is what I got.
  • stress and anxiety - check 
  • hormonal changes - check
    • considering the fact I've only been on the pill for a few months
    • 5th day of placebo pil
  • eating certain foods 
    • coffee - A LOT, check
    • chocolate - check
    • strawberries - HEAPS, check
    • peanuts - check
  • toothpaste additives (sodium lauryl sulphate) - *looks at toothpaste*... check
  • stopping smoking - nope

Fuck my life lol...

0 comments: