TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Period Blues

Haven't had a period in a long time. My little Clyk (bcp dispensing device) says that it has been 83 days. I remember why i hate periods....
Periods have always been terrible for me. Any textbook pms (premenstrual syndrome) symptoms you can come up with, I probably have it. Shitty cramps that feels as though a unicorn is drilling its horns intomy guts. Crappy bloating that makes me feel as though I need to if I do anytning that is faster than a light jog. My boobs are so fucking sore, it feels like some douchebag is continually rolling his head back and forwards, up and down my boobs. Just touching it hurts. Imagine the feeling you get, a day or so after an intense legs day session at the gym... that feeling while walking up a flight of stairs... yeah, not pleasant. Then in comes headaches, nausea, light headedness, vaginal aches, back aches, muscle pains, random fuzzy moments, insomnia's baby and not to mention the feeling of having to wear briefs (briefs are awful, you will know the feeling girls when you wear another type of underwear, trust me).
I control my emotions unless im left alone. I become insecure about myself and will find every bloody flaw I possibly can. Hence why I used to always keep myself busy so that I don't feel as though im bat shit crazy. After im exhausted and/or don't have anything to do, I (used to) just rather be alone in my room, moping. Its like, "unless you're going to make me feel just the tiniest bit better.... please, just go away :) blood and womb lining is coming from my vagina and my hormones are hurting me both mentally and physically, please for the love of god, dont fuck with me :)"

Man, i am obviously not used to this shit anymore. At least getti g them monthly, i was more accustomed and ready, so i was more in control. Since i get them every 2 -3 months, it feels so foreign and more difficult to handle
Guys are so lucky they dont need to go through this shit, I'm just unlucky as fuck... some chicks don't even have any symptoms.. sigh. Men, you should learn how to make your lady feel more comfortable during her period. Because your chance of encountering a human of the female kind, during the period of her life in which her mucous lining (which is built monthly to potentiall host your little mini me) is actively shedding on a month to month basis,  is really bloody high (not pun intened). If you're going to share your life with this female, who will be going through this until she is at least i her late 40s, the  you might as well earn the "awesome boyfriend/fiancée/husband" card. Its not that hard if you know what you're doing. Just listening to her, give her her happy food plus cuddles and kisses. Thats it. That is literally it, and she will be feeling a LOT less "i want to murder everything".

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Currently experiencing period blues. Feel so incredibly crappy and lonely. There isn't really anyone that is here to support me, so just got to suck it up. Being brushed off by someone you're seeking comfort from sucks major dick. Just want someone to talk to and hug. Balls, now to comfort myself with THE BIG THEORYYYYYYY!!!!!!! 😟

0 comments: