TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Maroon 5 Marathon

I just listened to Maroon 5's newest song, Sugar. My lord... It's amazing. I decided to go on a Maroon 5 marathon, and I definitely don't regret it one bit. 


The first song I happened to come across on my little adventure was 'She will be loved'. It was my very first Maroon 5 song. It reminded me why I fell in love with this band before I fell in love with music. This was a thing that my dad and uncles listened to, it feels so weird to be listening to it and enjoying it as much as I am. I guess its because most people don't particularly like the music from older or younger generations. Iunno I guess I just find it weird. 

Its amazing how diverse their music is. They can go from a chill slow jam to a more upbeat and 'modern' song. Fuck, I'm so in love atm I can't even find the words. 

Sunday Morning - Maroon 5, 2004

Won't Go Home Without You, 2006

0 comments: