TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Shopping Haul - Undergarments and Summer Wear

I saved up about $380 dollars within the last 2 weeks so that I could get my computer serviced at U-mart where I bought all my parts from. Firstly, I transferred $100 dollars into second bank account, as I got payed on Sunday, to save money for my Vietnam trip at the end of the year. Then on Tuesday, Denne and I took a trip to U-mart at Milton to drop off my computer. It turns out that it was only going to cost $80 for them to have and look and see what was wrong with the computer. Since I still have my warranties, the next step is free. So, that meant I have money to spare =D.

As we were driving home, we decided that we'd take a detour to Indooroopilly to hit the shops. My lord, has that shopping centre gotten nicer or what. Every time I go there, I can believer how much it has improved. It used to look kinda run down, but now it has a really elegant touch to it. I got to save so much money today it wasn't even funny. So many things were on sale, and boy was I happy. Before I started to work regularly, I never really bought any clothes. I might buy 1 item a month, and even that was rare. I usually wait until I go Vietnam to get clothes because its so much cheaper there. Clothes weren't really prioritized in my family, growing up, so it was never really an issue for me. But now it really feels like a luxury and I am real grateful to be able to have the opportunity to spoil myself here and there. 

After I chowed down some ramen, We dropped by Supre since it was right next to the food court. There were a lot of nice casual shorts that I could wear during the summer and at home during winter. So that part is all sorted out. Most of my jeans don't fit me anymore. Most of the ones that don't fit anymore fits my waist fine, but the problem is they either constrict my ass like an 8 ft. python or they don't even manage to go past my ass... So I went from 10+ pairs of pants to about 3. Mum gave me a few of her pants, they fit my ass well, but they were too big for my waist T_T. It makes sense though, most of those pants I've had for over 6 years. I'm finally having a growth spurt? 

These pants were 2 for $20. Saved $20 (Y)

Shorts for $10 and a Crop Top for $12

After Supre, we window shopped on that level. We were just chilling, talking and joking about until we pasted this shop. I remember seeing a shop like this a few years hack and I thoroughly enjoyed my experience there, so I took Denne in. He seemed a bit hesitant, though a lot more confused than anything else. I took him to the massage oil section of the shop and let him have a try of some of the oils that they provided. I dropped a small dot of the first massage oil onto the back of his hand to see if he would like the smell. He just looks at me with the drop of oil on his hand, completely confused about what he has to do. Made my day. I thought he would like the 'relax' oil since it usually has a nice lavender fragrance to it. That wasn't the case this time. So after testing the range, he chose 'exotic spice'. The lady working there was AMAZING. She offered tea while we stayed and we had a nice conversation. Turns out, you can even make your own products there. Everything is animal friendly and is all produced locally in Australia. You can chose specific essential oils to mix  up to make a hair mask or skin scrubs. I'm excited to return there one day. Definitely a must go. It hits right in the kokoro for my inner hippy (Y).

The massage oil (which is going to last at least a year) and the dropper totaled $17-18

We then dropped by BrasNthings to get some nice underwear ;). I've bought quite a considerable amount of undergarments. Most of my underwear have gone missing.. I don't know why that is. My co-worker suggested that I might have a panty thief and it creeped me the fuck out for a long time. Anywho, I got these there underwear. Denne was really happy with the playboy underwear. He picked them out, and to my surprise they were on sale (yes I had a really lucky day today with sales). These are definitely going to keep the hubby satisfied for a while =)
Pink and Black PlayBoy G-strings were $27+, I got them for $10 each. The more casual one at the top was $20, I got them for FIVE BUCKS.  

Afterwards, we went hunting for Ice since I need more knickers. On the day, Denne seemed tired and bored, so I stopped by a news agency and asked if he would want a scratchy to keep himself entertained. He looked happy about that. We walked in, took a look at what the scratchies there, and he ended up picking the crossword one as usual. We then headed towards Ice and I tried on a number of bikinis. I ended up with this one. It was mine and Denne's favourite =) Simple, with a little bit oif funk to it. I struck gold again, it was actually on sale as well (Y). On the way to the counter, I snagged a few pairs of underwear and that was the end of our shopping trip.

Bikini $20+, I got it for $10 This picture doesn't do the bikini justice, I was too lazy <.>

Knickers 3 for $12 (Y)

0 comments: