TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Sunday, September 29, 2013

A Sign That You Belong To Me

I was reading this manga to help me fall asleep since I've been finding it difficult to sleep again, and it reminded me of what my boyfriend once said to me. I now wear the necklace no matter where I go. I cant believe that he would spend over 300 dollars on a necklace for me... that's just crazy... I can't help but smile like a retard every single time I at the necklace.

 "It's a sign that you belong to me"

I remember the times where I used to think that its ugghh to "belong to someone". I thought that I would always be the type that would be like "belong to someone? fuck that, I belong to no one and that ain't gonna change". Its funny how things can so easily change. Now I am happy to hear things like "His girl" or shit similar to that. I love this sense of belonging to someone, and the sense of loyalty towards each other. Call me old fashion, but I always go into relationships with all seriousness, I ain't going to risk my heart for some petty relationship that is destined to fuck up, just because it was something just for fun. Fuck that, I'm in it until the end. I will stay loyal no matter what. I won't cheat, I won't play games and I won't stray. As long as I feel that there is still something there, and as long as you stay loyal to me, I'll always stick by your side and continue to work on what we have. Fuck modern day stereotypes lol.

1 comment:

  1. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BLDGdg4CAAAHrZG.jpg

    ReplyDelete