TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Saturday, September 28, 2013

The Boyfriend Tag


 Well heres the boyfriend tag

1) Where did we meet?
We met at friend's house. That day we talked, went to play pool and had a little drink.

2) Where was our first date?
At a park near his place the day before we started dating.

3) What was your first impression of me? 
"This guy is so quiet, I wonder if he is ok" and "although he doesn't really utter a word, he's pretty cute"

4) When did you meet my family? 
 A few days after we started dating when he came over to take me out.

5) Weird habit of each other? 
His weird habit... ermm... he has a lot .-. Things can range from continually tapping or feeling my ass (both in private and in public .-.) to snuggling and rubbing against me like a cat o-o. He also has a habit of gnawing on my finger joints, holding my hands while driving and not really wanting to let go, rubbing my cheek with his finger, rubbing my legs... and a lot fucking more lol

6) How long have we been together? 
 Eight days until the end of our 4th month today. (I had to look at a calender lol, I'm not that weird to remember exactly).

7) Do we have any traditions? 
 Traditions... In terms of doing something on the same day... ermm... ahem on Saturdays :D Well.. not just that. Ahem is just a thing that accompanies the day we spend today chilling in bed or playing War of the Roses.

 8) An animal that resembles one another? 
 A Lion - he can seem so distant and a bit scary at times, but he has a really soft side, not to mention that he is lazy and likes to sleep too LOL.

9) What was our first roadtrip? 
We haven't really had a long enough drive to consider a road trip.

10) First thing you noticed about me? 
 He has a mysterious persona, kinda attractive. Like I said before, he seems really really distant from everyone, however he seems to have a really soft side.

11) What pisses him off? 
Stupid shit that doesn't have a reason and me being hurt. Nothing else really pisses him off that I've experienced. We always talk things out before they can become anything near an argument.

12) Favorite feature about each other? 
 His personality. I love how he cares for me so much, and how he is so considerate towards me and my problems. I love how he takes time into researching about my illnesses, whether it is physical or mental illnesses, in order to help me through everything. The amount of care he takes while handling me is amazing too, hes always so gentle when he touches me, carries me or messes around with me. Simply put, how caring he is is what attracted me to him in the beginning, and it is also what keeps me trying harder towards this flame we have.

13) 3 things I am good & not good at? 
He is good at making me feel like the happiest girl on earth, at ... "ahem", and games. He is bad with hiding emotions, resisting cracking up like no tomorrow at the worst times, and remembering about physical injuries (eg. bruises and sores. he keeps hitting them over and over again .-.)

14) What do we argue about the most? 
Erm,.... I wouldn't say its arguing, rather a playful debate or a all out debate about... food .-.
yes... food

15) Do I have PMS? 
No, but he does get moody at stupid people.

16) Who wears the pants in the relationship? 
Sadly that would be me... Its hard to get him to control things... no matter how much you force him.

17) Do I have any weird obsessions? 
 Cat girl, uniforms, maid and nurse dresses, G-strings.

18) Nicknames for each other? 
 I called him a few names. Goshuujin-sama, Denden, Leo. But nowadays, its hun or honey. I personally don't like the name babe or baby, because its so typical. Not to mention everybody can say it to anyone and it isn't really that special. What I'm getting at is that I don't want to call my boyfriend by a name that any other guys can call a slut on a one night stand .-.

19) What is my favorite restaurant? 
I would say either Coffee square or Kuo at Sunnybank.

20) If I am watching TV, what am I watching? 
He doesn't watch TV .-.

21) What is one food I do not like? 
He doesn't like much shallots in his food, but he eats almost anything. Not a picky guy at all.

22) What drink do I order when we go out to eat? 
Taro milk tea most of the time. Either that or a Hazelnut Milkshake that I make at my restaurant.

23) What size of shoe do I wear? 
Size 8 or 9 I think....

24) My favorite kind of sandwich? 
Either a BLT or a ham and tomato sandwich. Ham and tomato is the only one I've seen him eat.

25) What is one talent I have? 
Lasting long... really... really... really fucking long .-.

26) What would I eat everyday if I could? 
Takoyaki I think... He gets sick of certain foods if he eats it way too much, so honestly... I don't think he would eat a single food everyday if he could.

27) My favorite cereal? 
Uncle tobies plus range.

28) My favorite kind of music? 
EDM and RnB

29) My favorite sports team? 
 He doesn't follow sports.

30) What is my eye color? 
Dark brown =3

31) Who is my best friend? 
Either me or Vinh

32) Something you do that I wish you didn’t do? 
Blow on my ass cheeks to make fart sounds... either that or tickle me so damn much .-. fuck you hun (jks)

33) Where am I from? 
Born in Aust-fucking-stralia. His dad however, is Viet and his mum is part Viet, part Canto Chinese

34) What kind of cake would you bake me on my birthday? 
A rich as fuck mud cake with lots of chocolate, that is if you can even make a cake without playing the fucking roof off (lolololol jks, he can cook =3)

35) Do I play any sports? 
Just as a fun social thing with his friends. Basketball and Futsul.

36) What can I spend hours doing?
Hanging and chilling with me, and playing games, not to mention sleeping and snoring like theres no tomorrow.




0 comments: