TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Attachment - I Just Fucking Love Him

Attachment, something that can give you the most amazing feelings whilst being just fucking scary. my boyfriend and I are currently finding ourselves in situations where we think "Holly shit I really am attached to this guy/chick" . We want to spend so much time together, yet no real amount of time that we have spent together is enough. It feels as though we both would never be satisfied unless we actually live together. Honestly I'm really looking forward to that day. I remember mum even mentioning something like, "You can use this house to live in with your husband in the future. Then we can live on the same land and I can help you whenever you need." Its really nice that mum would mention letting me live in our rent house. 

Anywho, there are so many situations that makes me so happy. Like today, we found out that we wont be able to see each other much throughout the next few months. I found a reason to be able to go out with him for an hour, and it seems that I wasn't the only one that was really unhappy about it. He usually doesn't really show as much PDA in public as he would when it is just us, but today at sunnybank, he just picked me up and slowly stun me around. It was so cute honestly. His expression when I was laugh and giggling was just adorable. When in car rides, he usually always grabs my hand and we would talk about the most random shit the whole way, but today, he rubbed my legs like cray whilst holding my hand. When he parked in front of my house, the more kisses I gave him, the more the smiled. Like, holly shit, his expressions make me happy as fuck. To see him happy gives me the fucking butterflies... what am I? A fucking twelvie? .-. 

When we got home and started to continue talking on skype, he said the most sweetest things. I was honestly so close to happy crying .-. The things he said was so damn simple, yet it was so sweet, and it made me so unbelievably happy.

"Hey hun, I miss you already"

"I really wish I could stop time. Even if I stopped time for 100 years, I'd spend every moment of it by your side. We could do everything together, or even nothing at all. As long as I'm with you. And since time stops, that means food wouldn't rot... so we could like, go into people's houses and take the food." 
Lol he can be so damn random. I don't know how he links things like that, but its so damn cute xD
"Hey hun, you know, I kept rubbing your leg in the car today and doing what I did because I don't know when the next time I can touch you would be. No like, I don't mean it like that... Hun you know what I mean. .... I really regret it now... I really should have held you longer, hugged you more and all."
Its cute when he doesn't know how to explain something right and it comes out totally wrong xD

"Mum I really wish I can spend a whole day with you doing absolutely nothing"
Me - "I already do that with you every weekend hun ^^"
"No like, I mean all day. Falling sleep with you and all"

Yeah, honestly I really am scared of the next few months. I'm used to being able to spend every single day with my significant other. I have been doing that recently with Denne as we have found our way to each others house every day, but now that my family opened a restaurant, things are going to be different. Both my parents are quitting their jobs to open this restaurant so that means that I will be spending my time working there, and studying. Time with Denne? ... DOOOOOWWWWWNNNNN... Sigh. Really upset honestly, and really anxious. I'm going to miss him like crazy... I already do lol.. Lets hope things go smoothly. I think both me and him would go a tad bit cray from not seeing each other. Sigh...


~~~~~

Heres something really cute that he said to me once. I smile every time I remember it.
We were spooning on my bed in the morning. He was hugging me and tightening every here and there. Sniffing me and shoving his face into my neck. 
"I really wish it was like this every morning, waking up to you and smelling your scent every morning... but you have to deal with the boner though"
AHAHAHAH, its so fucking cute! "You gotta deal with the boner though" LOLOLOLOL I swear the shit he saids makes me piss myself laughing so damn hard

 


I Love you Hun <3

0 comments: