TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Sunday, July 28, 2013

"I Can't Resist Your Scent"

First, here's a nice as song I found today on YouTube



Sex ain't better than love.

------
Anywho, I made my boyfriend this teddy bear for his birthday. 


That was one time consuming project. Buying the fur cost a fair bit, along with the polar fleece for the feet and hands, not to mention accessories like the pink husky for the paw and the ribbons For the bow and collar. It look a long time looking for a pattern and modifying it too. But all the effort was worth it! Now it's forever in the corner of his bed.

 I made sure that the teddy smelt similar to me before giving it to him. Now he keeps smelling the little guy and hugging it here and there. I think it's so adorable. I'm so happy that he likes it. 

"It smells exactly like you!.. It has about of sweetness to it, smells so sweet and fluffy and isivfiodcoshfo"

Hahas he makes me so incredibly happy. 

0 comments: