TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Friday, July 5, 2013

Not enough




He thinks I'm not giving him a chance, yet I'm risking everything for him. I had no shortage of guys liking me, but I wasn't interested. 8 before him, all had there own uniqueness which makes them likeable, yet it didn't matter because I wasn't willing to risk further damaged to my heart which was already broken. I wasn't willing to go into a relationship after being left the way I was. Yet I still let him into my life. Yet I still try with whatever I have left towards the relationship. But if that isn't giving a chance, then why am I sill here? Why do I bother if it apparently isn't enough? What part can I play in his life if I'm too broken to give him more? Well I guess it's time to bring back the mask. Covering my sorrows so I can go another day smiling.

0 comments: