TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Stress


The stress that has accumulated from the last half year is slowly eating at my sanity. It's to the point where I can completely lose it and start crying out of nowhere. It's driving me crazy and I can't control it. Just thinking about it makes me want to punch the wall and scream out. I find myself sitting in my bathroom with the heater on everyday after school. Just sitting there and crying in attempt to recollect myself. 

I can't stay awake in class. My insomnia has gotten worse. I can absolutely not sleep at all. I can't concentrate in class and I'm exhausted every single day. My anxiety is starting to act up again over stupid shit. Long story short, I'm a complete mess, and honestly I feel alone.  

I just want to get away from everything and everyone. I want to go somewhere alone and find myself again. I can't take this much longer. I can't stay in this bathroom forever, no matter how much more at ease it makes me feel. But every time I walk out, I feel as if I'm fighting the same battle. Feels like I'm walking alone through this maze that never ends, not knowing where to go and what to do. Feeling hopeless with every step, turn and stop.

0 comments: