TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Saturday, August 10, 2013

My man

SOOOONNGGG <3

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~


After going through a number of problems, I really am happy with my man.



We are both so fucking retarded and weird that we suit each other. Lol. I love spending time with him no matter what it is that we do. He spoils me so fucking much, no matter how much I trying to stop him. He treats me like no other guy has ever gone close to. He respects my wishes and compromises with everything we do. He makes me so so happy that its not even funny. 

I love the days where we just lay in bed and snuggle. I love how we just "rassle" and talk about the most random things. [Note: rassle = wrestle, no sex .-. fark LOL] The way we joke is just so unique, something I've never had before. I love how he just lays there, and rubs his cheeks against me. I love how he just randomly grabs my hands, holds them, kisses them and/or gnaw on my joints. I love how he hugs me so tightly, kisses me and whispers in my ear. I love how he just noms on my ear and sas "mine". Even with the history that I've had, he makes me life so WWWEEEEEE, and gives me feelings I've never felt before.

It's so hard to control myself when we are together. Even though we are with each other for the whole day, starting from 8 am, we still don't want to let go. We still try to stay together as long as possible, dragging time back further and further just because we want to lay together. We just want to fall asleep in each others arms, to wake up to each other and start a new day. 

I'm so lucky to find a man that can treat me so well, so fast. He was always around the corner, yet I had no idea of his existence. Now that I do, he's all that I'm sure about in my life. It's only been a little over 2 months that we've been dating, and around 3-4 months that we've known each other, but it feels like we have been together for years.  He makes me feel so at ease and so happy to an extent that I never knew was possible. Honestly speaking, if I had to lose what I had, the boy that I had, to find this man, then I'm over the moon that it happened. I'd thank the boy for breaking my heart, because if a broken heart was what it took to discover this gem I have, then fuck yeah, come at me bitch. All of those years does not compare to these 2 months. I hope I can make him as happy as he has made me.


Was dead asleep, in his arms, woke up with him in this. "My butler" for an hour xD.

0 comments: