TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I Want to Cater to You

Lets start off with some music to fit the ocassion =3


When I have a man, I want to cater to him and make him happy. I go out of my way to do things for him that other girlfriends wouldn't for their boyfriends cause I want my man to feel special and loved. 


Every time I see that expression on his face that he doesn't show anyone else, I feel so happy and content. I can't help but be happy too ^~^

At 5 am, before going over to his house at 9am that day, I quickly made him like, a night gown type of thing. His expression was so cute xD


I assumed he really liked it hahas. He's sho sho cute =] 

"Dancing" was also a thing he really liked to see (through webcam). Planning to give him a proper lap sometime soon ;) maybe as desert after making the pancake with chocolate and strawberries  that he drooled over today ^~^. Can't wait til the weekend, going to make him happy happy happy.



0 comments: