TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Wishes





I got into the habit of wishing on 11:11. I’ve been getting more and more selfish when it comes to wishes. I have always wished, “I wish for        name         .to be happy no matter what happens in their life.” It was the same whether I was with Lan or with Denne. But now, the more time I spend with Denne, the more I begin to wish things like “I wish I can be with Denne forever. I wish I can make him happy for the rest of our lives.” 

The more time we spend together, the more I want to be with him, the more I fear of what we have falling apart. I’m damaged as fuck and scared as fuck, however, I still couldn’t stop myself from falling for him and continue falling even deeper. Although I know the risks, although I’ve already experienced the pain from such events, I can’t help but want to love him.

I love you Denne.

My lover and protector

0 comments: