TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Sunday, October 27, 2013

R.I.P Hiro

Saturday, Denne came over my house in the morning to do the usual routine. I planned to dress up in a cat school girl outfit to tickle is  little man. I asked him "I can't find the collar and bell, do you want to go to the shops and find it?" He had a weird reaction and started to act a tad bit weird. I asked him why and he kept giving me excuses. Eventually he sat me down and told me, "Hiro's in a better place now." At first I was blank, I didn't get what he was saying. Maybe it wasn't that I didn't understand it, rather I didn't want to. When it eventually hit me, it hit me hard. I started to cry my eyes out. Usually, I cry without a sound. I just sit there and tears run down my face. However, this time was different. I instantly hugged Denne and cried hysterically. We both lay there for about an hour, just letting it sink it. 

We eventually left for Denne house to bury our baby in the back yard.  The second we reached his house, we dropped everything at the front door and went to the back. Denne got the tools and began to dig a hole under the apple custard tree on the far left corner of his backyard. I went towards the bag that had a black limp body in it. Honestly I didn't feel anything when I looked at him like that. I just couldn't believe that was our baby laying there like that. I pet him on the head and started to cry again. I lifted him up and moved him closer to where we were digging. I never realize that Hiro has frown so much. He suddenly seemed so much heavier than what it was like just the day before where I picked him up  to  play with him. Dennes mum started to joke about things. Things ranging from throwing him from the car into a farm to him being covered in blood and shit. I was so fucking pissed that she could he so incredibly insensitive. I started to really dislike her because of this and various other occasions. We eventually finished the hole and Denne grabbed Hiro and slowly lowered him into the hole. The second he touched the ground, his bell rung, and memories started to flood back. I started to cry even more when Denne started to cover his body with dirt. It hurt to step on the dirty that was covering him. In my head I was thinking, "I'm sorry boy, I don't want to do this, but I also don't want to have to dig you back up and let them throw you away. Please bare with it"

Denne went to grab a stone and milk. He put the stone where Hiros head was and started to pour milk over it. Honestly, I don't think I will ever forget Hiro. It was one of the highlights of the beginning of our relationship, so Hiro will forever be in our hearts. Hiro, I hope you know that... even though we spent such a short period of time together, we loved you and treasured you so much. You will always be our baby, the mark of the beginning of our relationship. We wish we could have helped you before you died. We wish we could have prevent it all from happening. But we were useless and we failed you as parents. We will miss you so much

RIP, Hiro
The kitten that didn't know when the fuck his food bowl was full
Mummy and Daddy really loves you

0 comments: