TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Thursday, October 31, 2013

I Don't Have A Title For Once

Lol. I don't have a title for once. Honestly just felt like getting some things off my chest before I start to study again. Today is the 1st of November. Exam blocks have started and technically the last day of school has pasted. Its also been nearly a week since Hiro had died. I know people think I'm retarded that I'm still so down about Hiro's death, since hes "Just a Cat" and all. Today I checked my boyfriends blogspot to see if he has posted anything new. Its obvious that he probably didn't post anything since hes busy with work and me, however I just wanted to make sure. The first post on his wall was a post about his side of the story when it comes to how he dealt with Hiro's death. I found myself tearing up again and I started crying. I miss the little guy so much that its insane. I was so attached to Hiro, I am to Denne. I know theres nothing I can do about it now, but I can't help but blame myself for letting him die like that.


Yesterday was the last day of school (ie. School day with actual lessons). Some people were crying, but it was more of a celebration then it was a "I'm sad that I might never see you again". I didn't cry during the morning tea, and the first half of lunch since I wasn't so attached to Corinda, however the second that Anne got back from Crew practices... god damn. I saw her crying and hugging Michael, so I walked a few steps to comfort her. Then she saw me... this is where the water works start. She immediately jumped to me, hugging me and crying a tad bit more. Fuck, there it goes, and the crying starts with me. By then, Maria had already cried, then it was Anne, Me .-. It hit me even harder when Anne said, "you and Michael are actually the only people in grade 12 that I will really miss and sad about leave." We had group hugs, but by the time we semi-stopped crying, and turned around, Jennifer was balling her eyes out... and here it goes again, WATER WORKS STARTED UP... Lol. A lot of my guy friends were then like, "OOOOOOOOOHHHHH, LIEEEN IS CRYING", and hugged me so damn tight. Rowie, Sean, Packer, Damien hugged me for a while,  comforting me. They never expected me to cry at all.

But well, that day was over and now exam blocks begin. Time to put my face into my desk and study my ass off so that I can do whatever the fuck I want after I FINISH ASDGHASLHGALSJDGH.

0 comments: