TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Alcohol Makes People Say Weird Things

Its 3.30 ish in the morning, and once again, I'm having trouble sleeping. Its so lame that my sleeping problem is going coming back, YAY. I haven't blogged for a while so what the hey?

Yesterday I drank a considerable amount. It has been so long since I drank, let alone drink as much as I did. I had about 2 and a half beers, (the half with Denne) in the afternoon before most people came. Then at least 10-15 mouth fulls of Jim Bean, along with another 2 or so beers within a one to two hour time span. You loose track of time so easily while you're under the influence that its amazing. I swear though, that something was up with that honey soy chicken I had in the afternoon. Got a stomach ache from it. Doesn't really help with drinking, found that out the hard way. Puked a bit of it out and felt  better.

I never realized how much other girls drink. My boyfriend said he was proud as fuck that I can drink beet easily. I ask him why and he said, "My girlfriend can drink beer. She isn't a bitch/pussy when it comes to drinks." Hahas, had a good laugh after that. I never really thought that drinking shots from the bottle was that rare. My old group of friends did that and that only every time we drank. Shot cups? Fuck that, too messy. Once people have about 5 or so standards (usually after starting off with the shot song) no mother fucker can pour alcohol from that glass bottle into a tiny as fuck 30 mL cup. Fuck that shit. Hobo bag it (without the bag LOL), suck it the fuck up, and scull it. That was how things were.Mr Kevin Le and a number of different people seemed so surprised when I sculled a good 6+ mouth fulls, not to mention drinking beers like soft drink too. Its probs because I "look like a kid/ looks a lot younger for my age," but oh well. In a way I'm proud, and not so proud at the same time .-.

A lot of things happened (I think). Teddy doesn't seem to think that there can be anything that can be considered as  "too private". Somehow he started talking about something bout "swallowing" and he shouted out to Denne, "OMG DENNE YOU LUCKY BASTARD! DOES SHE SWALLOW?!??!?!" Well something a long that line, including something about me drinking too but I can't remember as much.

While we are on this topic, Denne's friends seem to think that Denne is Lucky. I didn't feel so well, so I went into Tai's room (Mr host). Fuck that was one comfy bed... Anywho, after a long while, some of Denne's friends come in too. Teddy, Leon, Tai, Kevin. I  remember Kevin and Teddy going on again about Denne being lucky (swallowing and drinking thing again). Leon then started getting serious and said, "but nah, I've never seen Denne so happy before, not after meeting you," In his drunken, happy state, he proceeds to say how much happier Denne has become, and how Denne would love me so much. Its  just amazing  hearing these things from  a friend that Denne has know for so long,  not to mention with others agreeing.

I'm so happy that I'm with him. I'm also happy that I can make him happier than he has ever been too. I love you Denne... *smiles like a  rtart*

0 comments: