TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Female this female that

I am ALL in for gender equality and equality for all people no matter the race, sex, gender orientation, age etc. Equality is what my morale is based on. However, I FUCKING HATE IT, when ladies say, "I'm a female     insert word here     .

"I'm a female gymer" 

"I'm a female billiard player"

"I'm a female biker"

"I'm a female builder"

"I'm a girl gamer"
(The fucking worse one...)

Why can't you just be a gamer? Why do you have to be a "girl gamer." I play games because I love to play games, because I fucking can. The girls that actually do genuinely love to play games, don't fucking call themselves that. Someone once said to me, "oh, so you're a girl gamer?" No... just no. I like to play games, no fucking big deal.

 I find it incredibly retarded when ladies are like, "EQUALITY," while putting labels on themselves, trying to sound as though they are better because they are doing 'guy things'. Is it a new hipster thing? It just itches me so bad. The current issue for our society is gender equality. Every lady wants to be treated fairly and they do not want to be treated , objectified or looked at a certain way just because they are a female. Yet, ladies are going around, keeping the gap apart with these stupid labels. I feel as though this shouldn't be bothering me, but eh, whatever.

0 comments: