TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Monday, March 2, 2015

Inala...

I was taking a trip to the toilet whilst in the middle of work today. I was walking down the corridor to the set of cleanest toilets in Inala (its not that clean...). Its a small corridor that can fit about 3 and a half of me. Ie, it can fit at least 2 average sized person easily. But the thing is, this "over-sized" lady decided to be a dick. Don't get me wrong, I don't care if someone is fat, or larger than average, I really don't. It doesn't matter if you're super big or super skinny, if you're an asshole, you're an asshole. If you smell like a piece of cat poop that was eaten and mixed with a fur ball that was JUST regurgitated, then you smell like shit, no matter how much body fat percentage you have...

Anywho, I was walking down the corridor as she was coming towards my direction. Its common sense to slowly shift to the side when you see someone approach from the opposite direction. But no.... HELL FUCKING NO SHE SAID (she didn't really say that lol). As I got closer to her, I did the slow shift to the left that is pretty much a custom in Australia. But as I got closer and closer, she didn't fucking budge, so I loved even more to the side. To the point where I was pretty much boob, face and vag-ing the wall. Then... the moment happen when we are meant to casually pass each other. 

Oh, she didn't just pass me, because this lady, decided not to move a single inch to any side... and BANG. She just walked straight into me, EVEN WHEN I WAS HUGGING THE FUCKING WALL. I bounced off her flesh and my forehead and boob (especially my forehead) rebounded to said hello to the wall =) 

This giant of a lady (both height and weight), just smashed this child of a critter into a wall. The Samoan lady that was walking a metre behind her looked at me in shock as I stood there holding my head, trying to fathom wtf just happened to me... The bloody lady didn't even look back, even with the tongk sound that my head made as it kissed the wall. 

I could have sworn that I made eye contact with the lady before the collision...

I came back and told my dad at the restaurant... he just shook his head and chuckled 


0 comments: