TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Effort

Denne and I are reaching our three year mark in a bit over 2 months and I've been reflecting on our relationship. Things have been difficult for a while I will admit, but I can really see that things are different this time along. I know I have thought that things are getting better a few times already, but I  can really see the difference in the effort he is putting in the improve our relationship. I've talked to a male friend to try and get a fresh perspective on Denne's side of the relationship and it was quite eye-opening. Since then, I've been trying to improve the way I communicate with him, especially when addressing things that bother me. Things are quite peachy!

Other than the fact that I'm being flooded with crazy long days at university and a lot of work days to boot, peachy :)



0 comments: