TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Girl Gamer, Gamer Girl, eGirl - I Hate It With A Passion

I've played games for as long as I remember. I love it with all my heart and bloody hell do I get addicted if I'm not careful. But the thing I fucking hate, is this girl gamer label. Whenever I play games, I purposely make it as non-obvious as possible, that I am a girl. People can make a big fucking deal out of it.

I just want to play games. Why does it matter that I don't have a penis between my legs? Why does it matter than I have a vagina? If guys who play games are just "gamers", why the fuck does there need to be a the word "girl" along with the word "gamer" if you have a vagina instead? Just fucking let me play in peace. If you actually gave a shit about playing games, you wouldn't give a shit about what you look like or what genitalia you have.

"I'm a GIRL gameeeer"
Good for you honey, what a special snow flake you are!

Oh man, side story. There was this one dota game that made me flip fucking shit. There was an AM, who mind is you is the hardest of the mother fucking hard carries in the entire game, was the biggest pussy bitch imaginable. He just runs around OUTSIDE of the team fight while everyone dies, then either runs away or get caught and killed anyways. The cunt had less than half the kills as me... the squishiest fucking support that gets killed in 1 second if aimed by the opponent time. My job in that particular team was to immobilize the enemy team. I flipped the fuck out and went "STOP BEING A FUCKING BITCH MA AND GET YOUR ASS INTO THE FUCKING FIGHT," over voice chat. Everyone was calling him out for being a bitch, but he aims me and calls me a noob... I wonder why. Maybe because I own a vagina and made him cry. Fuck nut

0 comments: