TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Thursday, June 20, 2013

This is what you made me become. Thank you, "Friends"

What are the point of friends
90% of them are just full of shit. All talk and nothing else. I swear its so shitty that when i was single, I was crowed by people, claiming that they're my friends. Claiming that "I'll always be there for you". That dreaded 6 word line that always end up in bullshit. It's not like I swore on my life, that no matter what time of the day, what day of the week or what it is that I'm doing, if you need something, I'd always be there and help in whatever way I can possibly help in. It's not like I've ditched my family and ditched my boyfriend for you guys, BUT NO. Thank you guys. You've finally taught me to shut my heart out to everyone. You've taught me that it was naive to try and make everyone happy and hope that in the end, everyone would be happy and their happiness would make you happy too. Thank you for your lessons, teaching me to unlock the cells to the cold hearted broken girl that i left behind. Good bye to happy Lien. Now, say hello to what you, my friends, have turned me into.

0 comments: