TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Monday, June 17, 2013

The Lion and the Kitty... Part 2

-He hugs me really tightly-
I really don't want to let you go... You're my kitty. If anyone even tries to take you away from me, I will rip then to pieces.

Then you better treat kitty well, or not someone might want to snatch her away from Leo.

... Who

You know who it is.

Well, I'm selfish like that, and I'm not sharing my kitty. You're mine! I'll treat kitty the best, because she deserves th best. She is forever mine.




 Died a little bit inside...
Sometimes I really wish that people can see this side of Denne, yet, I still want to be selfish and be the only one that gets to see his playful side. Just the way that he is so cheerful, hyper, and all lovey dovey . Rubbing his cheeks against mine while repeating Daisuki... Leo daisuki
Although he is a clueless and hopeless numbnut, his my clueless and hopeless numbnut.
He makes me so happy

~Yes... Its the same story, The Lion and the Kitty, only difference is the continuation ^///^

0 comments: