TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Monday, June 17, 2013

Motivation - can't keep fucking up

My grades have been up and down, and I agree that I deserved those mediocre grades I received. I can blame anyone for the lack of time and effort I invested in my studies during the majority of this term. The break up devastated me, not to mention my grandfather and aunty at Vietnam being hospitalised and my grandmother falling down the stairs.

Grandfather had consistent strokes, resulting in constant visits to intensive care.
Grandma falling down the stone stair case
Fourth Aunty was diagnosed with cancer
Fifth Aunty with some illness that makes her too  weak to basically anything
Mum's work slowly down down again, the end of the season and the beginning of weeks without work

Yes... hectic.

Well, any who, had biology, and maths b first, then economics and chemistry
Biology - C+
Maths B - B overall
Economics - A1 overall
Chemistry - no received marks

Im honestly so scared of Chemistry, and i did not expect to get A1 for economics at all

I thought that I was going to fail maths b to be honest and biology.
Oh well, gotta pick my shit back up ==

0 comments: