TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

The Little Things

The little things he does just drives me insane. I honestly don't know how and why it effects me so much, but wow. Hes starting to say more lovey dovey things on his own. Things like Sweety and Honey Bun and all. I've heard things like that so much already [note the last relationship and what not], but gee... Its never made me feel like this before. Every time he says it its like:

" O___O ... *words processed* ... ajghakjhgakjhguwireghskjvnlakjhwetiughasg"

Spastic attack for a few seconds... Hahas
______________________________________

Side story:
He picked me up for a date last friday night and he said that there was a surprise and the car. I decided to wear my cute little panda shirt from supre, and a short frilly black skirt, along with my zip up leather jacket. He came into my room after awkwardly encountering my parents at the door. He saw me and just smiled so big, then turned around. Its so adorable how he keeps breaking eye contact when hes shy ^~^. Anywho, the surprise was this:

Yayeah, HD quality photo, 3 fucking MBs =3

"I know that you like flowers and all..."
Just so loveable =3. Just asjdfghladkfjhgkjhglakjhegalkjhg. Yesterday (25th), I smelt something different in my room, so I sniffed around until I found the source. To my surprise it was the rose. But then I remembered that he mentioned:
"Flowers are meant to have a smell,....and yeah.."
Another melt down LOL!


P.S: I'm not sure if you knows the meaning of a single full bloom white rose hahas. 
White rose - Innocence 
Single full bloom - One day in the past I fell in love with you. Even now, I still do love you

0 comments: